up.) Close loading door, secure latches, and set recorder/
reproducer to desired mode.
(7) Rewind tape in cassette by turning mode selector
switch to F/R (fast reverse). Hold switch until desired portion of
tape is reached, then release switch.
(8) Advance tape in cassette by turning mode selector
switch to F/F (fast forward). Hold switch until the desired portion
of the tape is reached, then release switch.
(9) To reproduce a previously recorded tape, proceed
as follows. Rewind or advance cassette to desired portion. Push
in mode selector switch, press down latch, and turn mode
selector switch to REPRODUCE position.
(10) Set sound level during reproduce operation by
adjusting GAIN control.
(11) To stop reproduce operation, press down latch of
mode selector switch and turn mode selector to OFF position.
(12) Mark used cassettes if required by mission.
d. HFDF Antenna AS-1523/TRQ30(V).