Section I. SCOPE
This chapter provides instructions for installation of the following C4ISR equipment:
· Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS)
· Precision Lightweight Global Positioning System Receiver (PLGR)
· Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (EPLRS)
· Vehicular Intercommunications Set (VIS)
· Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2)
· Additional terminal boards in the vehicle
Perform the steps in this chapter when installing SINCGARS, PLGR, EPLRS, VIS, FBCB2, and additional
terminal boards. When installing C4ISR equipment, be sure to read and follow instructions and
Section II. INSTALLATION OF TERMINAL BOARDS
Use the following procedure to install additional terminal boards to provide adequate power connections.
Vehicles must have dual-voltage alternators installed in order to have both 12V and 24V terminal boards
Section III. CAB ENCLOSURE PANEL, TERMINAL BOARD, AND COVER MODIFICATION
· Late model M1114 vehicles come with cab enclosure panel and
24V terminal board. For early model M1114 vehicles, perform
sections three through six. For late model M1114 vehicles,
begin at section seven.
· For vehicles without cab enclosure panel, begin with step 3-1.
· For vehicles with cab enclosure panel, begin with step 3-3.
· All dimensions are in inches.
3-1. Place enclosure panel (3) in position. Locate, mark, and drill five 0.159-in. diameter holes marked A
and B in B-beam (1) and battery box (2).
3-2. Enlarge two lower mounting holes marked A to 0.390-in. diameter and install two inserts (4) in
battery box (2).
3. ENCLOSURE PANEL 12447141 QTY. 1
4. INSERT 12446871-2 QTY. 2