(3) Item column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent Fig.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphameric sequence.
FSCM column. This column lists the Federal supply code for manufacturer (FSCM).
Part number column. This column indicates the part number assigned to the item.
(3) Stock number column. This column lists the National stock number for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the part number and FSCM columns to the left.
Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in sections II and
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced in
the adjacent figure number column.
Associated Publications. The publications listed below pertain to the TS-4095/G and its components:
TM 11-5895-1194-24, IFF Interrogator Kit AN/PPX-3A and AN/PPX-3B, Interrogator Set Programmer AN/GSX-1
TM 11-5895-1194-40&P-3, Interrogator System Test Set TS-4095/G
b. National Stock Numbers. National stock numbers (NSN's) that are missing from P source coded items have
been applied for and will be added to this TM by future change/revision when they are entered in the Army Master Data
File (AMDF). Until the NSN's are established and published, submit exception requisitions to: Commander, US Army
Communications-Electronics Command and Fort Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-MM, Fort Monmouth, NJ 07703-5006 for the
part required to support your equipment.
How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National stock number or part number is not known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly, and listings are
divided into the same groups.
Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belong.
Third. Identify the item on the figure and not the item number.
Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the part number for the item number noted on
(5) Fifth. Refer to the Part Number Index to find the NSN, if assigned.