the rear connector one-quarter turn counterclock-
moving the two screws located on the back of
(4) Disconnect the aircraft plug connector
d. Removing Panel Lights. Rotate the panel
from receptacle Jl at the rear of the control set
light housing counterclockwise and pull it out.
Panel light housing and lamp is a one-piece com-
by pulling onitand rocking it gently.
c. Removing Control Knobs.
e, Removing Plastic Switch Protector.
(1) Loosen the setscrews as follows:
(1) Remove the two panhead screws that
(a) Use a No. 6 Allen wrench to loosen
secure the plastic switch protector to the front
one setscrew in the transmit-interphone selector
(2) Carefully lift the plastic switch protec-
(b) Use a No. 4 Allen wrench to loosen
tor away from the front panel.
the two setscrews inthe VOL control knob.
(2) Pull the knob from its shaft.
f. Replacement. Replacement procedures are
accomplished in reverse order from the removal
(3) Remove the engraved skirt from the
transmit-interphone selector switch knob by re-