washers (12), and flat washers (11) securing the resistor
3-7. Removal and Replacement of Resistor Bracket
bracket assembly (10) to the control panel (17). The
resistor bracket assembly is now free to be removed.
Retain the attaching hardware for reassembly
a. Removal. Proceed as follows
b. Replacement. Proceed as follows
(1) Refer to figure 3-1. Disengage two captive
(1) Refer to figure 3-2. Position resistor bracket
screws (12) on the control panel assembly (13) and
assembly (10) on control panel (17) and aline two
swing the control panel assembly out.
(2) Tag and remove solder lug from ground
(2) Install and tighten two screws (18), flat
terminal on NORM/BYP switch S1 (19), refer to figure
washers (11), lockwashers (12), and nuts (13) to secure
(3) Refer to figure 3-2. Slide rubber sleevings
(3) Solder all tagged wires to the resistor
off potentiometer terminals on the resistor bracket
bracket assembly (10), and slide rubber sleevings over
(4) Tag and unsolder all wires connected to the
(4) Refer to figure 3-1 and reconnect solder lug
components on the resistor bracket assembly (10) from
to ground terminal of switch S1 (19), refer to figure FO-2.
sources outside the assembly.
Leave all rubber
(5) Swing the control panel assembly (13) m
sleevings on wires for reassembly
and tighten two captive screws (12).
(5) Remove two screws (18), nuts (13), lock-