2-9. Magneto G101 or G201
This task covers:
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment TK-105/G
Magneto G101 is located on local control unit. Magneto G201 is located on remote
control unit. Removal, inspection and installation procedures are the same for both.
(1) Release clamp on each side of control unit and slide chassis out of case.
(2) Press RINGER button fully and hold cam so that if cannot move.
(3) Pull RINGER button forward until it is disengaged from connector link (1).
(4) Remove four panhead screws (2) and four Iockwashers (3) attaching magneto (4) to chassis.
Do not use a soldering gun; damaging voltages can be induced in the components. Use
transistorized. If only at-operated iron is available, use an isolating transformer.
When removing soldered leads, tag each lead as it is unsoldered from its terminal to
(5) Tag and unsolder wires connected to magneto (4).
(6) Remove magneto (4).