DO NOT USE PADS OR TERMINAL TERMINATIoNS
FURNISHED WITH SIGNAL GENERATOR AN/URM-48
BECAUSE OF INHERENT IMPEDANCE MlSMATCH,
USE A 50 OHM 20DB PAD, WITH ANY OTHER
GENERATOR USE A 60DB PAD
Figure 4. Tone squelch test.
5. Finish: defects as listed in MIL-STD-
7. Potential short circuits: defects as
listed in MIL-STD-252A.
6. Marking: defects as listed in MIL-
8. Finish: defects as listed in MIL-STD-
7. Parts: defects as listed in MIL-STD-
9. Marking: defects as listed in MIL-
10. Parts: defects as listed in MIL-STD-
(a) Critical. Refer to the definition of a
11. Contacts: defects as listed in MIL-
(b) Major. Any electrical defect, other
12. Plating: painting or MFP missing.
than critical that does not meet the requirements
13. Dimensional: a dimensional defect
specified for each item shall be considered a ma-
which directly affects interchangeability, assem-
bly, or operation.
(c) Minor. None. All electrical defects shall
be considered critical or major, as applicable.
1. Soldering: defects as listed in MIL-
(3) Packaging and marking, major.
(a) Use of improper or defective material.
2. Solderless connectors: defects as listed
(b) Quantity of unit package not as speci-
3. Cabling and wiring: defects as listed
(c) Incorrect packaging method supplied.
(d) Cushioning or padding omitted.
4. Hardware: defects as listed in MIL-
(e) Cushioning or padding inadequate for