(2) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located. The
illustrations ore in numerical sequence in sections II and III.
(3) Item column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent Fig.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphameric
(1) FSCM column. This column lists the Federal supply code for manufacturer (FSCM).
This column indicates the part number assigned to the item.
(2) Part number column.
(3) Stock number column. This column lists the National stock number for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the part number and FSCM columns to the left,
(4) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in sections
II and III .
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
5. Special Information
a. Usable on Code. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the description column heading.
" in the description column (justified left) on the first line applicable item
Usable on codes are shown as "UOC:
description nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models. Identification of the usable on codes used
in this RPSTL are:
b. Associated Publications. The publications listed below pertain to the AN/PPX-3A and AN/PPX-3B and
TM 9-1425-429-12, Intercept-Aerial Guided Missile System
TM 9-1425-429-24P, Intercept-Aerial Guided Missile System
TM 11-5895.1194-24, IFF Interrogator Kit, AN/PPX-3A and AN/PPX-3B, Interrogator Set Programmer AN/GSX-1
National Stock Numbers. National stock numbers (NSN's) that are missing from P source coded items hove
been applied for and will be added to this TM by future change/revision when they are entered in the Army
Master Data File (AMDF). Until the NSN's are established and published, submit exception requisitions to:
Commander, US Army Communications-Electronics Command and Fart Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-MM, Fort
Monmouth, NJ 07703-5006 far the part required to support your equipment.
6. How to Locate Repair Parts
When National stock number or part number is not known.