4. Unfasten the front latch and then the rear latch
securing the receiver/exciter and amplifier/coupler
4-20. This section covers repair at the operator and
organizational maintenance levels. which consists of
removing and an(d replacing radio set units and
5. Carefully separate the two assemblies to prevent
exchanging accessories Further repair requires higher
damaging the connector.
levels of maintenance
4-21. REMOVAL. Unit and accessory removal (fig 1-4)
is accomplished as follows:
replacement is accomplished as follows:
1 Remove ( the antenna or antenna cable and
1. Secure the receiver/exciter and amplifier/
audio , is required
coupler assemblies together and fasten the latches.
2. Unfasten the 2 latches securing the battery pack
2. Secure the battery pack to the receiver/exciter
to the receiver\exciter and amplifier/coupler combination,
and amplifier/coupler combination and fasten the latches.
and remove battery pack.
3. Reconnect the antenna and audio accessories.
3. Lathe receiver/exciter
combination) on a flat surface.