Section I. SCOPE
This chapter provides instructions for installation of the following C4ISR equipment:
· Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS)
· Defense Advanced Global Positioning System Receiver (DAGR)
· Vehicular Intercommunications Set (VIS)
· Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2)
· Blue Force Tracking (BFT)
· Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (EPLRS)
Perform the steps in this chapter when installing SINCGARS, DAGR, VIS, FBCB2, BFT, and EPLRS.
When installing C4ISR equipment, be sure to read and follow instructions and illustrations carefully.
Section II. INTEGRATED RACK INSTALLATION
Early production vehicles require holes to be drilled. If cutouts are
present, perform steps 2-1 and 2-2 then proceed to step 2-10.
If cutouts are not present, skip to step 2-3.
2-1. Remove standard radio rack. (Refer to TM 9-2320-387-24.)
2-2. If cutouts are present, remove six cutouts (2) from tunnel insulation (1).
2-3. If cutouts are not present, cut holes in tunnel insulation.