Figure 1. LS-671 Cabling to Dual Radio Set
a. Ensure that SINCGARS radio set is properly mounted and that cabling is in accordance with applicable
operator technical manual and that pre-mission check for the radio set is performed.
(1) Connect cables from J501 connector on AM-1780/VRC to J3 connector on the mounting adapter,
MT-6352. This connects RT-A to the AN/VIC-1 system.
(2) Connect cable (CX-13292) from J1 connector on LS-671 to J4 connector on the mounting adapter,
MT-6352 to use LS-671 with RT-B.
(3) Connect handset, H-250, to J2 connector on LS-671 to use with RT-B.
(4) Connect LS-454 to J6 connector on amplifier adapter, AM-7239, for use with RT-A
(5) Conned handset, H-250, to J3 connector on amplifier adapter, AM-7239, for use with RT-A
Switch Setting and Operations:
(1) Turn the LS-671 power function switch to the on position and the volume control knob to the
(2) Turn the volume control knob on RT-B to the minimum position (turn fully counter-clockwise).
(3) Turn the volume control knob of RT-A to the mid-range position.
(4) Place CB1 switch on the AM-7239 to the on position.