14. Recording and Reporting of the Modification.
a. DA Form 2408-5. DA Form 2408-17, or DA Form 2409. Record the modification on DA
Form 2408-5, Equipment Modification Record, when multiple form assembled Equipment Logbook is
applicable, or DA Form 2409, Equipment Maintenance Log (Consolidated), or DA Form 2408-17,
Aircraft Inventory Record, as indicated in DA Pam 738-750.
b. Completion of DA Form 2407, Maintenance Request.
(1) The serial number to be reported in block 2 must be in the serial range stated in para-
graph 3 above.
(2) The NSN for the end items to be reported in block 6 and block 20h must be the same
as the NSN shown in paragraph 3 above.
(3) The Unit Identification Code (UIC) to be reported in block lC must be the six character
code that is put on the Unit/Organization shown in Block la. (Normally, this will be
the code that is put on the Unit/Organization Morning Report.)
(4) List by NSN the number of kits used to accomplish this MWO using block 20 and/or
block 35. If more space is needed, use DA Form 2407-1 Continuation Sheet.
After completing the form, mail the NMP copy (Copy 2) to: Commander, US Army
Communications-Electronics Command and Fort Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-LC-LM-PP.
Fort Monmouth, New Jersey 07703-5007 (MWO Coordinator). Mail the Control Copy (Copy
3) to: Commander, US Army Depot System Command, ATTN: DRSDS-PM. Chambersburg.
PA 17201, for PAC 98 (Non-AIF Field Activities. Forward the Organizational Copy (Copy 4)
as directed by the local commander.
c. DA Form 2408 and 2408-9. When the application of this MWO results in the change of NSN to an
end item designated in paragraph 3 of this MWO, LOSS and Gain Form 2408-9 will be initiated. After
completing the forms, mail the NMP copy (Copy 1 ) to: Commander, US Army Communications-Electronics
Command and Fort Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-LC-LM-PP, Fort Monmouth, New Jersey 07703-5007
(MWO Coordinator). Mail the Control Copy (Copy 2) to: Commander, US Army Maintenance Management
Center, ATTN: DRXMD-MD, Lexington, KY 40511. The Logbook Copy (Copy 3) will be placed in the
logbook per DA Pam 738-750.
d. Identification Data. The NSN of this equipment becomes NSN 5821-01-327-5288. The
nomenclature of this equipment becomes Radio Set AN/ARC-115C.
15. Product Improvement Proposal Number (PIP).
This MWO is authorized by PIP number (N/A).
16. Modification Identification.