Position knobs as close to the panel surface as possible, but not to touch the panel
surface nor interfere with knob movement. Ensure all setscrews are tight.
(15) Install knobs onto the following controls using two setscrews for each knob. Refer to
If the radio set was equipped with a sealing kit, be sure to install seals on each con-
trol shaft and a dust boot on the RCVR TEST push button.
(a) AUDIO control knob (item 5)
(b) SQUELCH control knob (item 4)
(c) The function selector switch knob (item 3)
(d) The right MEGAHERTZ control knob (item 2)
(e) The left MEGAHERTZ control knob (item 1)
(16) Install new ANVIS identification plate to radio set aft of old identification plate. Do
not remove old identification plate.
b. Operational Functional Tests. After the radio set has been modified, perform an operational
functional test of the end item.
(1) Mate the transmitter/regulator radio set subassembly A2 to the radio set.
(2) Connect the test equipment as shown in figure 2.
(3) Adjust the dc power input to J28 on the test facilities kit to 28 Vdc ±0.5.
(4) Perform the test procedures given in table 1.
11. Calibration Requirements.
12. Weight and Balance Data.
Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. Quality Assurance Requirements.
The MWO must satisfy the quality assurance requirements of the following:
Direct Support, General Support: Quality Control
Inspector's Inspection Criteria