Qualitv Assurance Requirements.
The MWO must satisfy the quality assurance requirements of the following:
Direct Support, General Support: Quality Control
Inspector's Inspection Criteria
14. Recording and Reporting of the Modification.
a. DA Form 2408-5. DA Form 2408-17. or DA Form 2409. Record the modification on DA
Form 2408-5, Equipment Modification Record, when multiple form assembled Equipment Logbook is
applicable, or DA Form 2409, Equipment Maintenance Log (Consolidated), or DA Form 2408-17,
Aircraft Inventory Record, as indicated in DA Pam 738-750.
b. Co mpletion of DA Form 2407. Maintenance Request.
(1) The serial number to be reported in block 2 must be in the serial range stated in para-
graph 3 above.
(2) The NSN for the end items to be reported in block 6 and block 20h must be the same as
the NSN shown in paragraph 3 above.
(3) The Unit Identification Code (UIC) to be reported in block lc must be the six character
code that is put on the Unit/Organization shown in block la. (Normally, this will be the
code that is put on the Unit/Organization Morning Report.)
(4) List by NSN the number of kits used to accomplish this MWO using block 20 and/or
block 35. If more space is needed, use DA Form 2407-1 Continuation Sheet.
(5) After completing the form, mail the NMP copy (Copy 2) to: Commander, US Army
Communications-Electronics Command, ATTN: AMSEL-LC-ME-MP, Fort Monmouth,
NJ 07703-5000 (MWO Coordinator). Mail the Control Copy (Copy 3) to: Commander,
US Army Depot System Command, ATTN: DRSDS-PM, Chambersburgh, PA 17201,
for PAC 98 (Non-AIF Field Activities). Forward the Organizational Copy (Copy 4) as
directed by the local commander.
c. DA Forms 2408 and 2408-9. When the application of this MWO results in the change of
NSN to an end item designated in paragraph 3 of this MWO, Loss and Gain Form 2408-9 will be
initiated. After completing the forms, mail the NMP copy (Copy 1) to: Commander, US Army
Communications-Electronics Command, ATTN: AMSEL-LC-ME-MP, Fort Monmouth, NJ 07703-
5000 (MWO Coordinator). Mail the Control Copy (Copy 2) to: Commander, US Army Maintenance
Management Center, ATTN: DRXMD-MD, Lexington, KY 40511. The logbook copy (Copy 3) will
be placed in the logbook per DA Pam 738-750.
d. Identification Data. The NSN of this equipment becomes NSN 5821-01-325-8773. The
nomenclature of this equipment becomes Radio Set AN/ARC-l14B.