b. Test Equipment. The following test equipment is required to test the end item after the
(1) Signal Generator AN/USM-44A
(2) Electronic Voltmeter ME-30A/U
(3) Electronic Voltmeter AN/USM-98
(4) Test Facilities Kit MK-994/AR
(5) Headset-Microphone H-101A/U
(6) Digital Readout Electronic Counter AN/USM-207A
(7) Oscilloscope AN/USM-140A
(8) 50-ohm adapter (p/o AN/URM-145)
(9) Wattmeter AN/URM-120
(10) Signal Generator AN/URM-127
(11) Multimeter ME-26B/U
(12) Modulation Meter ME-57/U
(13) Microphone Termination (p/o Test Facilities Kit MK-1191A/R)
(14) Transmitter/regulator radio set assembly A2
c. Special Tools, Jigs, and Fixtures. Special tools, jigs, and fixtures are not required for this
10. Modification Procedure.
Before starting, familiarize yourself with the entire procedures in this paragraph. To minimize
equipment off-line time, inventory the kit, identify parts, obtain required tools, and observe the loca-
tion of parts to be installed.
(1) Loosen two setscrews that secure the following knobs to the control shafts. Remove the
knobs and associated seals. Refer to figure 1.
Seals are located between knobs and front panel.